Hey y’all! This is my week 13 update & belly pictures!
Baby S is the size of a peach (2.9 inches) and 0.81 ounces this week!
Baby is also…
· * Forming vocal cords & teeth
· * Has finger prints
· * Intestines are moving from the umbilical cord to their more permanent place, in its tummy
My symptoms this week
· * I’m SO tired
· * Trouble sleeping
· * When I do sleep, my dreams usually wake me up (they are so vivid and scary at times!)
· * I’m still hungry most of the time, but I’m having trouble finding anything that sounds good
· * My lower back, top of my butt is extremely sore
· * A lot of pain on my right side under my ribs. It is so painful it takes my breath away. I did occasionally have this pain before I got pregnant, however it is more constant now. I don’t have a gall bladder, so it’s not that... I will ask my midwife about it at my next visit
· * My emotions have been a roller coaster ride lately. I will be happy one minute, needy the next, mad and sad. For some reason I’ve felt so lonely and scared. Hopefully these feelings will end soon!
We have a gender ultrasound on November 1st (one week from today)!!! We are so excited!! We are just praying for a healthy and happy baby! I love hearing what everyone thinks we are having. Most people are saying a boy, while some say a girl. I honestly feel like its going to be a boy. I’ve thought this from day one!
Now I will share some belly pictures!
10 Week Baby Bump
12 Week Baby bump & My little jealous princess
13 Week Baby Bump!
That’s all I have time for tonight!
Until next time!!