Saturday, October 25, 2014

13 Week Update!



Hey y’all! This is my week 13 update & belly pictures!

 
Baby S is the size of a peach (2.9 inches) and 0.81 ounces this week!
Baby is also…
·        * Forming vocal cords & teeth
·        * Has finger prints
·        * Intestines are moving from the umbilical cord to their more permanent place, in its tummy

My symptoms this week
·        * I’m SO tired
·        * Trouble sleeping
·        * When I do sleep, my dreams usually wake me up (they are so vivid and scary at times!)
·        * I’m still hungry most of the time, but I’m having trouble finding anything that sounds good
·        * My lower back, top of my butt is extremely sore
·        * A lot of pain on my right side under my ribs. It is so painful it takes my breath away. I did occasionally have this pain before I got pregnant, however it is more constant now. I don’t have a gall bladder, so it’s not that... I will ask my midwife about it at my next visit
·        * My emotions have been a roller coaster ride lately. I will be happy one minute, needy the next, mad and sad. For some reason I’ve felt so lonely and scared. Hopefully these feelings will end soon!

We have a gender ultrasound on November 1st (one week from today)!!! We are so excited!!  We are just praying for a healthy and happy baby! I love hearing what everyone thinks we are having. Most people are saying a boy, while some say a girl. I honestly feel like its going to be a boy. I’ve thought this from day one!



Now I will share some belly pictures!


                                           10 Week Baby Bump                                                  





12 Week Baby bump & My little jealous princess






13 Week Baby Bump!






That’s all I have time for tonight!


Until next time!!


L.Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment