Thursday, November 13, 2014

Week 15



Hey Y’all! This will be my 15 week update!


Lucy is..
       *  The size of a Navel Orange (4.0 inches & 2.5 ounces)

       * She is squirming a ton (I have felt some flutters, still unsure if its her or not)

       *  She is hiccupping
       * She’s making lots of progress: her joints and limbs can all move now



Pregnancy Symptoms

       * Nosebleeds every now and then

       * Heartburn

       * Tired

       * Very emotional

       * Weight gain total – 7 pounds





I had a check up with my midwife this week. Everything seems to be on track with Lucy. Her heartbeat sounds great; Lisa (my midwife) said I should start feeling her because she is very active. I’ve gained a total of 7 pounds at week 15, I’m expected 25-30 pounds by the end of my pregnancy. We went over “if” I were to need a c-section what would happen. I love knowing that if I have to have one she will be there with Joe and I the whole time. Dr. Ottman will do the c-section, but Lisa will be in there for Joe and me, so we will be a little more at ease. My next appointment will be my 20 week ultrasound. We ARE so excited for that!



I’m sorry this is a week late. My 16 week update will be posted in a few days with a baby bump picture!

Until next time!



L. Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment